Imagine a girl with so many ideas, but not enough time to do it all. That’s me. That’s reeaaally me. Anyways, here is what I am working on behind the scenes JUST.FOR.YOU.
- A Leadership Series: Leadership can be discouraging. Find encouragement to continue to trust your leaders and/or to keep leading, in this four part series!
- #AndersonHospitality: I have interviewed four UH-mazing event planners for this series and cannot wait to share with you their heart and tips just before the Holidays.
- A Christmas Series: It’s my favorite holiday! I can’t let it go by without reveling in the Christmas Story and praying for snow, (just not snowmageddon.)
Because I want to give those series my best creative attention, I am taking a blog break to complete a few non-blog related projects. If you are missing me on your Saturday mornings, I’d love your prayers. Here are a few things you can pray for…
- Our oldest is starting second grade soon. I can’t believe how fast the summer went by. I’m not ready for him to go again.
- I am literally adding the finishing touches to the first draft to my book. (I am sooooo excited to move into the editing and re-writing stage!)
- I am doing a #BoyMom study course. Find that here if you are a mom of boys!
Also, look out for my blogs birthday party, something pretty neat is coming for all my new subscribers to celebrate! Scroll down and click the FOLLOW button so you don’t miss a thing! See you soon! xo, Steph
Image by Federico, catching the A-Team just being the A-Team, 2017